Digital disruption changing business landscape
Digital Transformations integrate digital technologies into an organization’s strategy and operations. Focusing the entire organization on opportunities to merge the best of both digital and physical worlds, Digital Transformations examine each link in the customer experience chain, explore new technology links that can bolster the base business and weave them into holistic systems that create superior customer experiences. The process aims to profoundly extend competitive advantages and accelerate profitable growth. Digital disruption requires rethinking the entire business – it requires first thinking and then behaving like a digital disruptor.
The power of digital in enterprise
- Deliver insight and foresight by analyzing real-time and historical data and by using predictive models with intuitive visualization to identify business opportunities and risks. This helps to determine the most effective maintenance to prevent equipment breakdown or to choose the cancer treatment with the highest probability of success, for example.
- Act in the moment by using real-time insights to enable customers, workers, suppliers, and machines to seize opportunities immediately and take collaborative action at the moment of greatest impact.
- Streamline work by increasing automation, usability, collaboration, and real-time processes to improve efficiency. This enables you to market to a “segment of one,” capturing the individuality demanded by customers by improving the economics of your processes.
- Network the business by connecting internal business processes, labor, ecosystem partners, and customers to deliver a new level of transparency and create increased value that goes beyond the boundaries of the enterprise. By overcoming these boundaries, you can leverage the power of new networks and rethink the value you deliver.
- Deliver innovative outcomes by developing new solutions, processes, services, and business models in an agile way to create greater value for the customer and the supplier, and to form a deeper understanding of what customers really care about. If you’ve spent years selling equipment to customers, you need to learn how uptime of the equipment is ensured and then you can transfer to selling the uptime instead.
The benefits of adopting digital ways of working
- A better customer experience
A positive customer experience starts with every internal team within your business understanding their role in delivering that experience. Put in place processes and tools to educate staff about your organisation’s most valuable marketing asset – your unique brand promise, enabling them to deliver a consistent and positive brand experience through your entire customer journey.
- An enhanced brand reputation
Silicon Valley Bank, Ally Financial and Aon are some of the financial institutions who use brand management software to align and educate their internal teams about what their brand stands for. Their people understand how to communicate externally in a consistent voice, thereby building a great brand experience for their customers and prospects on and off-line.
- Streamlined operations
58% of organizations have failed to adapt their internal processes for digital. Streamlining operations saves time, money and allows your teams to be more efficient with their time PA Consulting, Digital Barometer).
- Increase in sales
Companies that have embraced digital transformation are 26% more profitable than their average industry competitors and enjoy a 12% higher market valuation. (MIT Center for Digital Business)
- Retention of customers
A top priority for marketers in the financial service industry is retention and growth of their customer base.
- Extending the reach of your organization
Technology allows you to manage, use and exploit all the different digital channels and touch points available in this era of digital marketing. There are many marketing automation and brand management platforms available to help control the content you are placing in these digital channels. The key is to centralise and manage all your marketing content in one cloud-based platform, and to automate sharing via permissions and passwords in order to achieve consistent messaging and a strong brand.
- Improve management decisions
Success is determined by culture and people as well as IT. Robust analytics provided by technology platforms allow top management to make strategic and informed business decisions.
Digital technologies therefore offer the chance for individualised, tailored, accelerated and more effective strategy for businesses. If you want to know about the power of digital transformation, Anglo African team can help you, do contact Naazreen on 2331636 or via e-mail at email@example.com